Mark Pitstick, MA, DC and Gary E. Schwartz, PhD are available for
media interviews, shows, and articles. ( See their bios below.)
- Convincing and Comforting Proof Discovered That No One Really Dies?
- The SoulPhone: University-Based Research Is Creating Technology to Communicate with Your "Deceased" Loved Ones
- After Death Contacts: What Are They and How Can You Have One?
- Authentic Mediums: Can Some People Really Communicate With "The Other Side?"
- Greater Reality Living®: What Is It and How Does It Affect Me?
- The SoulPhone Technology: What Is It and How Will It Change Our Lives?
Sample Interview Questions
- I understand there is now convincing evidence that no one really dies?
- What can you say to reassure those whose loved ones have died?
- When skeptics don’t believe this evidence is true, how do you respond?
- Tell us about the SoulPhone Project
- Let’s break it down . . . the first step was the evidence that consciousness continues on after death?
- OK, the next was that many people have had after-death contacts?
- You say that the next logical step was to build upon the research showing that some mediums are authentic and very accurate? Who did this research?
- Then, if I understand this right, some mediums received information from “deceased” scientists, inventors, and other luminaries?
- And now, the Soul Phone team is building technology to allow spirit-communication?
- What device can we hope to use first?
- What are the goals of the SoulPhone Foundation?
- Tell me about the Greater Reality Living book. Why is it needed?
- What about the Greater Reality Living Community groups? What are they?
- I’d like to focus next on the benefits. How can all of this help people – especially those who are suffering and searching?
- Can you share a few examples of people whose lives have been touched by your outreaches?
- Until the first device is ready, how can people better detect their dear ones who have changed worlds?
- How can our listeners/viewers/readers keep updated on when the first SoulPhone device is ready?
- How can listeners learn more about you and Dr. Schwartz?
- What final comments do you have for our audience?
- Physical death is not the end of your life.
- Your ‘deceased” loved ones are alive, well, and trying to contact you.
- Some mediums are fakes, but others are the real deal.
- Famous scientists such as Drs. Bohm, Einstein, Edison, and others want to help us.
- Technology will soon likely allow you to text and talk with departed loved ones.
- The SoulPhone will change life as we know it in many ways.
- After-death contacts have been experienced by 25% of people in general, 66% of widows, and 75% of parents whose children die. That’s at least
75 million people in the U.S. alone.
- More than 8% of Americans have experienced a near-death or out-of-body experience.
- Over one-third of people believe in ghosts.
About Dr. Mark Pitstick
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC, has over forty-five years of experience and training in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers and holistic private practice. His training includes a premedical degree, graduate theology studies, masters in clinical psychology, and doctorate in chiropractic health care. He also has provided suicide prevention counseling and education to many people.
After working in hospitals with many suffering and dying adults and children, he was motivated to find sensible, evidence-based answers to the questions that many people ask: “Who am I? Why am I here? What happens after I die? Will I see my departed loved ones again? Is there a God? Why is there so much suffering?”
Mark is a frequent media guest and former radio show host. After helping many thousands of suffering people, he knows exactly what your audience’s biggest questions and problems are about life, death and afterlife. His practical and life-changing answers are based on much clinical, scientific, and firsthand experience evidence. SoulProof.com
He is usually available for last minute cancellations.
About Dr. Gary Schwartz
Gary Schwartz, PhD, is Professor of Psychology, Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Surgery at the University of Arizona. In addition to teaching courses on health psychology and the psychology of religion and spirituality, he is the director of the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health.
Gary received his Ph.D. in psychology from Harvard University in 1971 and was an assistant professor at Harvard for five years. He later served as a professor of psychology and psychiatry at Yale University, director of the Yale Psychophysiology Center, and co-director of the Yale Behavioral Medicine Clinic, before moving to Arizona in 1988.
He has published more than four hundred and fifty scientific papers, including six papers in the journal Science. Gary has also co-edited eleven academic books. He is the author of The Sacred Promise (2011), The Energy Healing Experiments (2007), The G.O.D. Experiments (2006), The Afterlife Experiments (2002), The Truth about Mediums (2005), and The Living Energy Universe (1999).
He frequently speaks about health psychology, energy healing, and spiritual research and has been interviewed on many major network television and radio shows. His work has been the subject of documentaries on Discovery, HBO, the SciFi Channel, Arts & Entertainment, Fox and others. His research was featured on the documentary The Life After Death Project. www.lifeafterdeathproject.com
His work has been described in various magazines and newspapers including USA Today, The London Times, The New York Times, The LA Times, and others. DrGarySchwartz.com.